Thursday, November 29, 2012

Peyton Story Palooza

Peyton was holding something and wanted to put it in her pocket...except she didn't have a pocket.
Peyton: I not have a pocket.  I put it down my pants, okay?
Seriously.  She thinks that putting things down her pants is acceptable and she does it all the time.  Ha.  Reminds me of when she was about 18 months old.  We had dinner at 5:00ish and when I went to change her around 8ish and put her to bed I found out that she was hiding half of her grilled cheese sandwich in her onesie.
~~~~

Loralie hit Peyton.  Peyton was very mature about it.  "Juj, we don't hit kids.  Can you tell me you're sorry?"

~~~~

Chris: Peyton, you may not play with your friends until you eat all of your dinner.
Peyton: (Innocently, with puppy dog eyes) But Dad, you got to be keeding me.

~~~~

Peyton sat straight up with big eyes and announced, "I have to pee!!!"  As she sprinted down the hallway, Loralie stood and pointed to the bathroom shouting, "Go!  Go!  Go!  Go!" I predict Loralie will make a great coach someday.  

~~~~

Lately whenever Peyton goes to the bathroom, she sprints and as soon as she sits down to pee she says, "Whew!  That was a close one!"  Then Loralie claps for her.

~~~~

Loralie dumped a box of crayons all over the floor.  As Peyton picked them up she shouted, "Do you see this, Santa!?  Are you watching me choose the right!?"  About a minute later Loralie tried to dump the crayons out again and Peyton hit her.  Then, Peyton looked at me with big, panicked eyes and said, "Umm...Santa not see that.  Okay?"

~~~~

Peyton: Juj, you ripped this.  I'm never going to be so happy again...

~~~~

On Thanksgiving Peyton asked, "Mom, is today happy birthday or happy Thanksgiving?  I am not remembering..."

~~~~


0 comments:

Post a Comment