Saturday, January 28, 2012

Things I Say More Often Than I Would Like...

Peyton, we drink from a cup, NOT from the bathtub!
~~~~~~~
Peyton, we sit on a chair, NOT on our sister!
~~~~~~~
AGH! Peyton! We don't throw our poo in the trash can!
~~~~~~~
What is stuck in your hair?
~~~~~~~
Peyton, why is there an empty pepperoni bag/wrapper from half a pound of cheese/chocolate syrup bottle/empty gogurt box in your room?
~~~~~~~
Please don't jump off of that! It is so dangerous! (As an alternative to jumping off of high things that scare me to death, she is allowed to jump on her bed...and sometimes my bed after her bath)
~~~~~~~
Juju drinks milk, Peyton. Please don't feed her paper.
~~~~~~~
You are right, Peyton. Pulling all of the leaves off of Mom's plant was not a good decision. (We discuss this monthly...right after the leaves grow back. Sigh.)
~~~~~~~
Peyton Jane! Please don't lock me out of your room!

2 comments:

SarahandFrancisco said...

Hahaha, I love your creative posts! Just the other day I felt like I had said "What is this?" in disgust about ten times. Kids. They're funny.

Courtney said...

Haha! I know! And it gets so much worse! So much to laugh about:)

Post a Comment