Friday, December 30, 2011

Peyton Must Have Weird Dreams....

This morning Peyton woke up in panic mode. She was screaming and the second she got up she sprinted to the kitchen. I had no idea what was going on. I followed her, thinking she would want something to drink. She opened the refrigerator and I could tell she was looking for something specific. Her eyes got big and I could tell she had found what she wanted. Did she get the milk? Juice? A cheese stick, maybe? No, she did not. She pulled out a bag of pepperoni. She seemed so relieved once she was holding it. She proceeded to march to my bed and lay down and request Little Einsteins. She had no desire to eat the pepperoni. She just wanted to hold it. And she did. For an hour. She snuggled it like it was her teddy bear until she fell asleep. I have no idea where her sudden desire to cuddle processed meat came from, but I'm sure glad it's gone!

1 comments:

Tara said...

Hahaha. Why did I not know about this blog before today. Hahaha. I hope Emma has half the personality that Peyton does.

Post a Comment